Saturday, January 8, 2011

Forbidden Chocolate Marshmallow Coffee




I just made myself some creamy chocolatey goodness, and thought I'd share. Don't you just want to take a dip in it? You're so totally welcome nonexistant blog readers! I know I am like SO thoughtful...so here it is.......

  • 1 Cup Milk
  • 1 Scoop Chocolate Ice Cream
  • 1 - 1 1/2 TS sugar
  • 1/2 Ts cocoa (I prefer dark cocoa, Hershey's Cocoa, Special Dark)
  • 1 TS Coffee (or more for stronger)
  • 2 Chopped Marshmallows


Heat the milk and ice cream till scalding hot (on The Nuker 2 min). Add the sugar, cocoa, and coffee after the milk is heated. To make the froth (read yum yum), use a small handheld coffee frother. I got mine at Ikea's clearance for $1, but the best I can find right now is the BonJour Frother. You can try a hand held (immersion) blender too, I think it might work (it's just not as fun!). Use in an up and down fashion to create more froth. Add to the coffee your chopped up marshmallows (while still hot) and sprinkle a smidge of coffee granules on top.

MMMMM. MMMMMM. MMMMM. MMMMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment